Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • T I S H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't do surveys or offers whatsoever b/c I never received the coins. I do AGREE with the idea of receiving coins for a win or maybe even like a 3win streak or maybe both? I do AGREE the cost of outfitting one's chum is high. how about starting out with a higher % rate with initial purchase. I do like outfitting my chum & I do enjoy seeing the outfits my opponents choose 4 their chum as well.

• gizmo21346 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've spent 15mins filling of a survey and then I m just dropped. Never got the 1200 coins. I've been cheated on the offers too. No one listens.

• Vicki_54 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying to figure out XP levels. You use coins to get points for higher levels which gives you coins to buy points for highrt levels...

• Purple Moose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this game!
        I thinking winning a game should award some amount of coins. There is no reward for an actual win.
        Thank you

• stormynight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes because even watching videos are hard because they don't work half the time
        Should get extra coins for winning games :)

• tobymycat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surveys and offers do not work. After you put in your email address, which I don't like to do, just get stuck there. And of course no coins after wasting my time. Other people have complained about this, you need to fix this problem or delete those bogus offers and surveys.

• beckyarlene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I try to get free coins & it tells me I need valid email address & what I have on the game is my address,

• webster516 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cant exit the ads bc there is NO "x" to tap... So we can't get the FREE COINS.. Why is that?? Seems to be very unfair since we watch the ads so that we CAN obtain the free coins.. Btw, our time is NOT free so please fix that problem!! Our time for coins.. Only fair!! Thank you!!

• sierraistheshit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A coin for each point is outrageous. The game would never make money. Be more fair. Instead of 1 coin per tile, how about 3-5 coins per tile?

Yes, I have the same problem with ads while watching on my phone, no coins earned because I can't exit the ad, there is never an 'x' button. I have to watch them on my iPad.

• timewrinkler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just tried watching some videos for free coins....videos get stuck on the Install page, with no way to get out. Have to close down the game. Oh....and no coins rewarded, either. Did this six times. They were all ads by Ad Colony.

• carolannz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please make coins more available. it's so interesting to try finding new words

Surveys and offers are quite infuriating. As I can spend half an hour easy doing just 1 and not even earn the coins and the next day my email box is spammed with nonsense for these sites and it was literally for nothing. And 9.99$ for 13,000 is not a deal when a hat is 500 coins. Come on.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base