Feedback

Like Words With Friends, make a speed game too where you can play within 24 hours and if you don't, you lose.

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AaronYourNightmareAaronYourNightmare shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jojiiemejojiieme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2mystic, some people live in countries with 7-12 different time zones, and play with people who are another 4-6 zones further away. Stop making assumptions.

• 2mystic2mystic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

whattttttt if you can't finish a game within a reasonable time then don't start one. I understand people have lives but perhaps they shouldn't play if they don't have a moment for a couple of moves.

• whatttttttwhattttttt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not a good idea. We would never finish games that way. Increase the number of chums to play with. Keep the time the same. People work. They have school, family. They have reasons they can't play 24/7

• mayihavyrptsmayihavyrpts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would never use this feature voluntarily. The slow pace of the game is a great feature. If you add it, it needs to be strictly voluntary, with clear warning, and a setting to block quick games altogether.

• ivijoivijo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are people that can't play within 24 hours. They have jobs and families. Is nice to know that i can still continue a game when i have free time to so.

• tammysNlovetammysNlove commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shoutout to our clever gAmemAkers,
        we do NEed a thumbs down option,
        plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

The v~e~r~y beauty of this gAme is that it cAters to pEople with rEal lives, rEal personalities, and a pAtient understanding that pEople are going to plAy at their Own pAce depending on their present circumstances at any particular mOment in TIme! That is called living LIfe with your prIorities in good order!!!

Nudges, that other word games have, are downright rUde and disrespectful and so iHope y'all neh~VER succumb to pressure to chAnge that!!!

iFeel your chums attract a particular personality type that targets buyers who appreciate the cUteness factor inherent in this gAme!!! ...& that's what LEads mOst of us to keep it all in good juju!!!

Please do not eh~VER be tempted to chAnge that about yourselves! You as the gAmemAkers have earned the respect of your mOst avid plAyers! iFEel confident spEaking on behalf of all of us and them, that the ugliness that comes from NUDGING would detract from the good vibes you have going on here in this gAme that mAkes the whOle experience far more enjoyable -above and beyond other word gAmes!!!

If someone NEeds Only obsessed plAyers who are demanding of quick plAy, then they should look elsewhere as this gAme cAters to people who want friendly fun and lots of options for spicing up the wAys in which we can fully dEvOte our resources toward making our chums the most reflective of our Own personalities and of whatever we are doing in life on any given day!!!

In short: iSAy, KEep it FUN,
        just as you have done
        in an outstanding wAy that separAtes your game from all the rest and catapults it into a LEague of its Own which nO other gAmemAkers could compete with!!!

• Art3misMenzelArt3misMenzel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although I understand the feeling behind wanting this, I do have to disagree because it would be unfair to some who do not have the time. However, an easy solution is simply to start a chumbot game, since they take their turns immediately.

• CrisCris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I disagree with this suggestion. A lot of ppl work and have other responsibilities & cannot consider this game an occupation. They play when they can. Or sometimes company comes for the week end, or week. It would be silly to stop all activities and say, "I have to go play a word in a spelling game. Everybody wait."

• sierraistheshitsierraistheshit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just start lots of games. I normally have at least 15-20 games going on at all times. I check my games every half hour or so and someone, usually multiple people have worded me back by then.

• Ferboligy101Ferboligy101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can do this, like just do that with your friend it won't say it in the game but you can do it. Say if you don't play by whatever you lose.

Feedback and Knowledge Base