Feedback

Word Chums will not open, it just goes back to home screen.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminPeoplefun (Admin, PeopleFun) responded  · 

We are aware that some players are experiencing problems. We made some adjustments and you should be able to fix it now. Now that it has been addressed, you should try completely deleting the game and reinstalling. See if that helps. Just make sure that you sign back in with your original email address to restore all of the games.

As long as you are on the same device, you can easily log in to your old account with all of your games and coins. After starting WC, tap LOG IN, then USERNAME, then enter your existing user name.
    If, on the other hand, you are on a different device (or reset that device), you’ll need to log in using FACEBOOK or EMAIL.
    Again, sorry for the trouble.

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i can;t log in with email. it doesnt give me that option. i dont want it on facebook

• Nanalinda1948 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I try to start my game for 3 days it says NO Connection check your internet. I have rebooted my internet 2 times every thing else is working emails and other games.

• Barb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did all this and it still goes back to home screen. I have tried deleting it twice and starting over. Still not working. This happened after your update

• AdminPeoplefun (Admin, PeopleFun) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are aware that some players are experiencing problems. We made some adjustments and you should be able to fix it now. Now that it has been addressed, you should try completely deleting the game and reinstalling. See if that helps. Just make sure that you sign back in with your original email address to restore all of the games.

As long as you are on the same device, you can easily log in to your old account with all of your games and coins. After starting WC, tap LOG IN, then USERNAME, then enter your existing user name.
        If, on the other hand, you are on a different device (or reset that device), you'll need to log in using FACEBOOK or EMAIL.
        Again, sorry for the trouble.

• Evelyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I deleted and reinstalled with no problems. Some opponents not playing so guess they are still wondering why it's not working

• jojiieme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jennie z is right: you have to delete it and reinstall. They've saved everything, so it should be ok, just use your original email or Facebook id to register and everything is restored.
        It's frustrating, but all will be ok. :)

• jennie z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove it from your device and re load it. It happened to me and this is what I did.

• Wakiekat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unable to open..when back to same screen....deleted my game to see if would work....lost all my gear,coins....shows I started all over....on level 1. Lost my coins I purchased.....very unhappy player!!!!!

• JohKoh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It happened to me too. I lost all my data (upgrade, everything) on the IPad but not on my cell phone / FB, from which I won't play because it's too small. I dint know how or if I can get everything going again.

• Sandi1133 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Word Chums screen opens and immediately closes. I love this game and play it everyday. I prefer to play against the chum bots, but today I am in the middle of a game with a friend. How can this problem be fixed?

Feedback and Knowledge Base