Feedback

I suggest you group players by time zone. I feel like I'm waiting for hours for others to take their turn. They play during my night...

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Firefly... shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hershelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no. I play people from different time zones, it works out. please do not mess with that, pretty please!

• SueMmmm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about being grouped by time zones, but decide which time zone to play (with ability to change zone to play anytime?)

• Val commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like playing at odd hours, wouldn’t like being grouped by time zone

• lismar23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I LOVE playing other time zones!!! I think it's cool as heck! I often wake in the middle of the night and play and used to think I was playing another insomniac----turns out it was someone over the pond! Cool to me. Maybe you can make it an option in settings???

• LoveAmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perhaps if it were merely an option...?

If a player’s time zone was inadvertently revealed then he or she would lose some of their anonymity, further, their privacy. I believe that many more players than are willing to speak up highly value their privacy being protected.

Advertising anything of players’ geographical locations should be up to their discretion, or that of their responsible guardian(s) in such cases where that applies.

• prettyquilts. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do NOT separate us from other time zones. The diversity is part of what makes it such a fun game! Also, I've made great new, interesting friends because we were in different areas.

• fitzboy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many players have a little time in the morning, others play in the evening. I cross time with people from various time zones.

• jojiieme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with PatE, I want to play with my current mob, who are in many time zones all over the world. Please don’t change this unilaterally - it’d be awful for insomniacs and shift workers!

• PatEFarmGirl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe ask folks when they join up. Some of us have been playing for a while now and have become familiar and like the Chums they are playing. If my Chums who I'm currently playing just disappeared because of their time zone I would be very sad.

Feedback and Knowledge Base