Feedback

NEW CHUM

You SO need a bear chum..preferably a panda! A unicorn, a frog, lizard...just sayin

89 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BREEZYBE4R shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PDDM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have downloaded the WORDCHUMS App three times on my iPad (the one I am writing this email on).

Twice this app has crashed on me and just gone to a black screen. I only play with one person and was, in fact, in the middle of a game with my usual player. My username is wordworder6470. When I re-downloaded the app today, I am unable to get in using this username - it keeps telling me that this username was used on another device. I do not have another device so that is not possible. The first time the app crashed I was able to download and get in okay and continue to play the game but it is not allowing me to do so right now. I am in the middle of a game on this iPad. I do not understand the problem.

PATRICIA D D MARSHALL (Mrs)

Sent from my iPad

• BChu_chum7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we add one new Chumbot to the game? I was thinking having a monkey Chumbot would so cool :)

• leigh1293 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need more chum characters, maybe some marine life, dolphin, shark, fish, stingray etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base