Feedback

reporting abusive players

I have to finish game with someone who I blocked for calling me foul names in chat.

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
peacepie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ellen6969 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting life threatening text messages from "Lol u lose" it is really starting to scare me. I will be blocking him.No one should have to put up with that kind of abuse.

• ChumPlayer3784 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

J.Doe just sent me a nasty message including the F word for taking three or four minutes to take my turn in a new game he just started. I know this won’t do any good but it makes me feel better to write it down.

• Egg White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Karenmike609 sent me the message “back off you fucking bitch” — without any message of any kind from me. This is an abusive player.

• iamkaty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, I feel like some people are on here just to groom. They are clearly not bothering to try to actually play the game (they play words like ‘is’ and ‘am’ ) but go straight into asking personal questions.

• H8Cheaters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been playing this game for about a month. I'd like to enjoy learning how to play and don't mind losing. It's a game for goodness sakes! But wen I get disgusting, angry comments, curse words & accusations of cheating from narcissistic players who hate losing it's a turnoff. Watermelon & MissRoryJdubxx ur in this category. Blocking is not enough. Those of u who are abusive should be kicked out.

• cleverbugger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

nounknight6974 begging for money then told me to f k off. cos I told him to stop trying to scam people

• ozmum5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just had a player message me calling me a “cheating c*nt” 😡 there needs to be a “report” option!

• DavidCol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When a guy says "go blow your brains out" that is a criminal offence and yet there is no way to report it. Just not good enough from the developer of the game

• TeeTee1119 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wordchunmaster is abusing the game. I notice he won a game against another player. I will play this game out until the end. I blocked conversation with Wordchunmaster. YES A WAY TO REPORT PLAYERS LIKE WORDCHUNMASTER.

• Helena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't finish the game. Just resign or wait 7 days or so and the game should automatically disappear.

• DeeAshley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you simply ignore the abusive player, wouldn’t that reflect poorly on you as a loss and a win for the abusive player? That would just reinforce that player to keep verbally abusing others just to win games. The devs need to incorporate a report button somewhere ASAP. That behavior should never be tolerated.
    I haven’t come across that issue yet, but it would seriously take away from the enjoyment of playing this game.

• tortuga22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, there should be a report button and if, say, 10 people reported someone, they should be banned. I‘ve had people curse at me for simply being good at this game and have had nasty sexual references, too. It‘s disgusting and there are kids playing here, too!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base