Feedback

return the hint if the player beats the hint.

252 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Buttons! shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

68 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Judles1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't agree. You might beat the hint but would never have thought of going in that place without it. If the hint is not that good it's because your best word up until then was not that good either

• jilbamay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea Buttons!

And in response to traindriver2003, maybe you have a blank and the hint includes that tile?

• Cathy8181 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw how I have the ability to block a player, but that's not exactly what I want. I'm a new player, and a person has somehow gotten in 5 to 7 games with me at a time. I enjoy the play, but would like the ability to accept the game when he or she sends it, so I can limit play to perhaps two games. Just a suggestion.

• TINKER BOO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But...but...you never would have seen where to make the original hint word without it. Oh! Unless you are putting in a word somewhere other than where the hint even was! Oh, well, yes, ok, I see your point. If the hint, in no way helped you, you should be able to get your hint back...or at the very least, be allowed to use it still during that current game. Good idea!

• 3dlily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please don’t let the computer play by different rules than what the person is playing by. I consider that CHEATING. For example it used proper names, abbreviations and got the board expanded 4 times to make a word fit. Needless to say I wasn’t allowed to do any of these things. I’m deleting this bogus game.

• MrsSal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, almost a year this was suggested, I'm sure it can and NEEDS to be done. It's only fair.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base