Feedback

Coins for watching videos

I’ve been trying for four days now to watch videos for free coins but all to no avail.

What is the problem please

Can find page specifically for this type of question

95 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jack1943 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Heidi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No option to watch videos for coins. If it doesn’t come back I suggest everyone dump the app.

• Manas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why qureka app say...video is not available while I am trying to collect coin.plz help me

• Gb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found that if I restarted my phone oh, I can get it to work a couple of times. now when I restart my phone, it works twice but only gives you coins for once. Definitely a pita

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Video for free coins does not work. Have tried everything now I see from these post it does not seem to work for anyone, it’s ridiculous

• Bullshit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

O when your playing videos always work. When you try to watch coin for video always a problem. Scam to make you pay for coins

• CrowsCountCoupOnYou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be encouraging if watching videos earned more... $25? Most of the headwear and hold-items are so expensive when you consider how long it takes to earn coins.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would certainly watch the video but I have never found out where it is or how to do it.

• gellybaby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems a lot of people aren't able to watch videos to gain free coins! Why is this? No one seems to be getting a reply on this matter !

• vanillaessence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problem when watching videos for free coins. Clicking won't register. This has been a problem for over 10 days. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

• misplacedhippie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love being able to win coins just for watching videos! They aren't very long at all. So worth the 15 sec to me. Thanks for that Word Chums!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base