Feedback

Coins for watching videos

I’ve been trying for four days now to watch videos for free coins but all to no avail.

What is the problem please

Can find page specifically for this type of question

125 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jack1943 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

75 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mick Catt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sort your non video available shit out for free coins.....
    We have to watch 30 seconds of crap between moves
    so your video link works for you but not for us...

• Maria Mowbray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe it's time to stop playing this game. It's so annoying to not be able to claim the extra coins when they're advertising that you can. Scam springs to mind!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s been a while now but the video for coins still isn’t working PLEASE fix it it’s so damn annoying

Videos loading try again in a moment. What a laugh they never load anymore. When is someone going to tell us if the problem will be fixed?

• Sherry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix the daily bonus coins. For days, it has said “reached my daily maximum” and I didn’t even use it!
    Anyone else have this?

• Missy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been an ongoing issue. Sometimes, when I have nothing better to do, I keep pushing the “watch” button. I think my personal record is 17 attempts before the video plays. It is ridiculous that this hasn’t been fixed.

With so many complaints, why hasn’t this problem been fixed? Why can’t somebody respond so that we know the problem is being resolved?

Please fix! Without coins almost impossible to beat the tougher computer characters, especially when you get no vowels.

Sometimes I get none. But often I get 2 ads and on the 3rd invitation I get that something went wrong. If there are no more ads available they could stop giving us the invitation. Okay to admit if you just have some unsold ads. Better than making us think that we have system problems.

I need the coins to buy swaps to try to keep up with my toughest WWF friend. But I guess it’s okay if we all get the same coin opportunities.

• Xandra Messina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am currently having this same problem! This game has so many glitches, but I still enjoy playing it. I wish it didn’t take so long to fix things.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base