Feedback

New Quick Game

Why not have the new quick game just be the standard game but with the one-day time limits? The small board and fewer letters doesn't lend itself to a good competitive game.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jackal Wombatty shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • LoveAmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That’s rather harsh. The smaller board provides a challenge from a different perspective.

The word and letter multipliers are arraigned in such a way that figuring your best move takes real ingenuity. Having a larger vocabulary and being willing to play around with the letters help. Quick game vs chumbots is fun. I would like to try it with people who I actually know too.

• Dee Dee Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The standard game button does not work, and the quick game sucks, if it's a quick game then why allow three days for a reply, and the small board does nothing for the game. This game needs to be trashed. I want to be able to play against the computer, and you have taken that away.

• LoveAmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One advantage of the Quick Play is that it may attract more children. If they gravitate towards this mini game in favor of Smart Match, this may increase my chances of actually getting a challenging opponent when I start my big board game.

Feedback and Knowledge Base