Feedback

You should be able to change the color of your chum for "free". Only require purchases for completely new chum characters.

1,684 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kshouston shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tbird55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that color change should be a lot cheaper, if not free. Also, most of the gear is pretty expensive, too.....which would be okay if earning money was easier!

• Sweetmalma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Free is good since I didn't figure out the color choice in the first place and selected the wrong color

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely agreeing with a lower price for changes to our color and they need to increase the payouts. I'm always broke bcs I'm spending all my coins on boosts and I can't even upgrade my perks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with not paying for color change. Some of us like changing colors because we can. It's another thing that makes Chums unique!

• cake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My word chum is broke and only has threehundred dollors and needs all most everything 50 dollors or less so I agree

• smuch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having a blaaaasstttt at this game. One player is so darn good . I've learned so much . I love the chat feature and could care less about changing colors of chums. If you want to play paper dolls then so be it

• RedTigeress commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everybody will always agree to wanting something for FREE! So it's a bit unfair to take votes on it really. A colour change isn't necessary to play the game, so 500 points to change it seems ok to me. After all, u need something to work towards. It's not impossible & is more satisfying when u reach that target! I haven't played for long, so am not sure, can u get 'bombs' & 'hints' without buying them? If not, then this would be a good idea to get with coins won too!

Feedback and Knowledge Base