Feedback

Tour new idea of placing ads at the top of my games really putting me off hate hate hate it

hate ads at top of screen

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anneyesitsme shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminPeoplefun (Admin, PeopleFun) responded  · 

Yes we do have banners at the top of Word Chums. We try to make a reasonable balance.   Most of the core features of the game are free to play. It allows free multiplayer games and you earn coins while playing or can do some of the free coins options such as Tapjoy. For less than the price of a sandwich or fancy cup of coffee…The paid version also removes ads, provides bonus coins and does not require tickets for Chumbot games. For people who want to utilize all of the features and customizations in can take extra coins. Creating and running quality games such as Word Chums takes many hundreds of thousands of dollars so at some point we hope it is interesting enough for people to spend money on or do offers. Thanks for playing!If you would like to upgrade to the paid version you can tap settings (top right on main word chums page) and select upgrade.

59 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jaki b commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please please stop this advertising method...so distracting when you need to concentrate! Thinking of deleting Word Chums...only because of the advertising bar...there must be another way!!

• Joe@UK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please take the ads of the top of the board, the game is ruined😟

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, greatly dislike the ads. Plan to stop playing once I'm done my current round of games. Really ruined a way cool game.

• grammavede commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the other comments. I find that ads on top of screen very distracting. it will make me stop playing. please stop them because i love the game otherwise.

• colleenw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really don’t care for the game anymore, because of the ads. Too distracting, it’s really a shame.

• kajay51 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will you provide an update on the removal of the ads at top of screen, or shall I delete the game now? Totally ruined the game.....it was my favorite!

• Barrack Oramad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's awful with ads at the top of the screen. It makes it unpleasant to play and really detracts from the game.

• CH1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting rid of game if Ads on top of screen aren’t stopped

• sumthinhot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a shame! This was one reason why I Liked playing soo well. NO ADS to distract or annoy me! If you must keep them, only allow less often.

• grumpydeaf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the unstoppable video ads are a pain get rid of them or at least allow us to skip immediately. it's my data allowance you are stealing

• woolly111 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting filthy adverts now on top of every single hame! Its disgusting! We need to name and shame Word Chums😡😡😡😡😡😩😩🙄🙄🙄😩😡😡😡😳😳👎👎👎👎👎😱😱😱

• Buckarette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HATE the new ads on the top of my screen. Refuse to entertain purchasing all of them.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base