Feedback

Please bring back the notification sound, the one that sounds like a squeeky toy. The new sound is just the same asmy other notifications.

74 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Carlow.1944 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BambiLynn8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please bring back the squeaky sound notification! The current sound is too common and doesn’t differentiate Word Chums!

• jbharwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto! I want the old notification sound back! Also, depending on my opponent's activity, I could have three notifications for one opponent! It's ridiculous! I hate the new update! It used to be that you would only get one notification at the top of your screen, letting you know that your opponent played and/or sent a message. I liked it that way.

• mandolynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss the squeak notification when It’s my turn to play! Please bring it back!!! Thanks 🙏

• Pearl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have no alert sound anymore. Used to have the squeak. Now I never know when it’s my turn. Want that sound back

• moeg13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please bring back the squeaky sound. It is so unique. I always knew when it was my turn on word chums. Now it sounds like all the rest the my notifications. ☹️

• maizie54 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes ...please do! At least I knew it was Word Chums previously .... please change back!

• WeemeJani113 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Omg, i have been over and over my phone trying to figure out how that sound changed. I hate the new one cause it the same sound as my text tone!

• Tina Romano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need update that’s fixes it but they are not doing anything except suggestions that don’t work. Everyone is having this problem!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base