Feedback

Please get rid of the new chat format. Absolutely destroys chatting. Back to original please.

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Marie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BoxersDrool commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t read anything my opponents say in a chat. Have contacted Support numerous times, but issue remains.

• Daylight75 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sooooo annoying how the chats get cut off on my iPod. I’m left in the dark or constantly asking “what?”. Please fix, it was fine before the last update. The chat is half the reason I play!

• Tessy123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Received chats are being cut off (and they are fairly short). Also when the chat words first appear, next to the chat, they are blurred (kinda double-vision) on my iPad.

• mokagirl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My chats keep getting cut off on my chats,and the chat I am getting. What did you guys do to fix this? It’s so annoying.

• Jaxinev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot see what I am typing in Chat!!! What have you done? Useless!!!

• Rainbow Wolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot chat or receive chat at all. At first, the ends of all messages were cut off. Now cannot chat at all, completely blocked off.

• Ashtoreth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since yesterday's update the chat looks huge, I really dislike it. Takes way too much space, whereas before I could see pretty much the entire conversation on the screen (even with the keypad at the bottom taking up a third of the space), now I have to scroll up to read the previous message. Please revert this change or allow us to choose the chat font size in the settings (small, medium, large).

Feedback and Knowledge Base