Feedback

The recently updated app on Android means it automatically zooms in and I can't zoom out again unless I exit the app. It is driving me mad!!

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CatesWords shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dpain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not play word chum on my phone. I can not contact the person I allaying wuth

• Cc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here.. double tap screen in blank spot .. it will shrink back

• crazy cat 17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the fact as soon as you place your titles on the board it zooms out not stay in so you can see ALL the words! I hate the fact that as soon as I open my game it falls from the top of screen and I can’t see all my players!! Stop shrinking the dam screen! I am so over and done with this mess! All so has anyone updated this month? I have not not sure it will help or make things worse!!!! This used to be a fun game but now it just is annoying!!!😡😡😡

• jojiieme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update to the update: last night’s bug fix fixed my orientation issue, and a couple of other things others had complained about. Couldn’t find my point to say thanks.
        Sorry for thread-drift.

• Janie-B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2 stars....used to be 5. This inability to zoom means I play as little as possible b/c it's so frustrating.

• MomRoz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Narosiha, thanks for finding out how to zoom back out! Double tapping does work!

• jatmy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here!! It is very frustrating and no way around it except to exit to lobby, then I feel like just leaving.

• farmgirl17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem. what gives? very aggravating. it is the game, not the phone. doesn't t happen on anything else.

• narosiha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I emailed about this problem too. They said to unzoom you need to double tap the screen. It works!

• Aquariusqueen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for putting this out there. I thought it was my phone and I couldn't figure out what the problem was.
        PLEASE fix this!!!!

• Wancur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, it's one of the worse updates. I have a border round the Scrabble board now which makes the tiles barely visible

Feedback and Knowledge Base