Feedback

hate new game format

Please change the game back to the way it was...the name of whose turn it is coming up is very annoying and distracting....

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
BETTY ROMANO shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bebe_ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put old game back on and take this one away ,or can you put us one old game and one new game and people can take their pick which one they want to play.Thank you. Bev Bates👵🏻

• CrowsCountCoupOnYou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

might help if you told players how to opt out of some changes in updates, such as how to stop the banner people in this thread hate so much (turn off notifications?). I do not allow notifications so have not seen this change

• barlabella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate hate new format , loved the old format. I wont play as often on this new format,

• Bonnie's turn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what's the point of posting our opinions if You people don't give a rat's ass🙄🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡

• Shawn A13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should have a choice, if we want the new format. I definitely don't need a change as often as it happens on this game. Very annoying!!!

• G-pa Lynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

are you listening to the comments? why ask for them if you are so set on your own ideas?

• yv!17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"if it ain't broke, why fix it?" sheesh. people fun has finally succumbed to making word chums appear banal.

• jill anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can we reverts to the old format? This is too annoying to play. Ugh. Hate it

• NOBHAVN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree the new update is awful! Pop up telling to tap word for definition, EVERY time I open the game. BTW, to stop banner saying who's turn etc., try turning off notifications. ☺

• amh417415 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dislike new game format. My opinion... it’s too bold. Thank you for asking.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base