Feedback

hate new game format

Please change the game back to the way it was...the name of whose turn it is coming up is very annoying and distracting....

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BETTY ROMANO shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shawn A13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should have a choice, if we want the new format. I definitely don't need a change as often as it happens on this game. Very annoying!!!

• G-pa Lynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

are you listening to the comments? why ask for them if you are so set on your own ideas?

• yvlyv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"if it ain't broke, why fix it?" sheesh. people fun has finally succumbed to making word chums appear banal.

• jill anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can we reverts to the old format? This is too annoying to play. Ugh. Hate it

• NOBHAVN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree the new update is awful! Pop up telling to tap word for definition, EVERY time I open the game. BTW, to stop banner saying who's turn etc., try turning off notifications. ☺

• amh417415 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dislike new game format. My opinion... it’s too bold. Thank you for asking.

• cinnas9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely. You are going to lose a lot of,players with those annoying new features.

• tbw3426 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will probably be quitting and leaving the game also. The new banner that pops up to tell me whose turn it is across the entire screen is ridiculous. It slows the game down and is disruptive

• dave1812 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this banner is annoying because when we play our turn we know our opponents turn is now theirs.

• jread23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree and am seriously considering not playing this anymore. They should have, at a minimum, made this an option and not on by default.

• fritz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i don't need to know every time someone makes a move. Quitting this game for sure.

Feedback and Knowledge Base