Feedback

QUIT flashing who's turn it is,it's annoying!!!!

164 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RoboMom53 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

127 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • snub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried going to settings on both the game settings and phone settings - does not turn that banner off.

• UliaJay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The banner just started on mine. Yuck! Tried going to settings, banner still there. WC, make it stop!!!!

• MidMod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you go under the settings, you can turn off the banners. Stop freaking out and do a little research...

They don’t seem to be listening so maybe If we stop purchasing coins, gear, chums etc until they remove that “your turn” banner. Maybe that will get their attention. Or we could all just uninstall the game and check back at a later date.

Word Chums was the coolest little game until.. some brain decide to add that “your turn banner” then it became like a child’s game as dumb as some of the other games out there that none of us want to play! WHY DID YOU RUIN IT?

• kajay51 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Losing my opponents due to the constant annoyance of notifications showing whose turn or who played.......we already know that!

• moose1128 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate, hate keeps freezing and the format is horrible ready to leave game for good. Bye

• RozzieRozzie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate new format, Not sure who tried to fix what wasn't broken. Been playing this game for years and don't want to play because of new format..it is annoying!!!@

• Michelle4444 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They used to really care about player's opinions. Not anymore! These new features were obviously bad ideas, but they won't listen to us loyal players.

• eremite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not understanding why you made these changes which have proved to be disliked by many of us yet you do nothing. Please remove banner etc and return board to its larger size. The Q nowooks like a O and very annoying. Listen to your followers or dont bother asking for comments.

• Mandy4305 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I'm ready to hit play, I'm having to wait til that banner disappears. Very annoying.

• Gordon 01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chums was a good game until some idiot decided to bring the banner as what is going on please get rid A S A P , before you start losing players .

• Joyce731 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is very annoying for the drop down with the last score of the last player I really don't like that it in rap interrupt your train of thought thank you for listening

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base