Feedback

QUIT flashing who's turn it is,it's annoying!!!!

132 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RoboMom53 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

113 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mandy4305 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I'm ready to hit play, I'm having to wait til that banner disappears. Very annoying.

• Gordon 01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chums was a good game until some idiot decided to bring the banner as what is going on please get rid A S A P , before you start losing players .

• Joyce731 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is very annoying for the drop down with the last score of the last player I really don't like that it in rap interrupt your train of thought thank you for listening

• Fran 27 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I no longer enjoy the game because it is just irritating and find I play it once a day. Was my favorite word game. Please remove it as it was perfect.

• danusha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

...maybe we should all synchronize the timing, & no one play for 1hr. around the world!

• Tanyosho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that it is very annoying, please change it back or give us a preference to turn it off.

• puppypup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove the flashing banner indicating whose turn it is! When I play a word I know my turn is over. I have paid so much to get no advertising version plus extra coins knowing it helps you as developers. However, I have stopped playing with approximately half of my players I used to play, strictly due to that ANNOYING new banner popping up every time I play a word.

• Michelle4444 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Am I the only one who can't add a new entry to this forum? The "next" button is un-clickable. Trying to silence us?

• Fran 27 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also do not like the new item of whose turn it is flashing up. leave things as they were. so irritating.

• rahagar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is extremely annoying!

and, whatever time saved by the newer quick launch is more than lost by waiting on the annoying “your turn” banner to go away.

• DOG HAIR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when I go to play my word , it notifys me right in front of the play button. I press play my word and it brings me right to another opponent's game. this is purely annoying

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base