Feedback

QUIT flashing who's turn it is,it's annoying!!!!

187 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
RoboMom53 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

140 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • kajay51 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Losing my opponents due to the constant annoyance of notifications showing whose turn or who played.......we already know that!

• moose1128 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate, hate keeps freezing and the format is horrible ready to leave game for good. Bye

• RozzieRozzie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate new format, Not sure who tried to fix what wasn't broken. Been playing this game for years and don't want to play because of new format..it is annoying!!!@

• Michelle4444 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They used to really care about player's opinions. Not anymore! These new features were obviously bad ideas, but they won't listen to us loyal players.

• eremite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not understanding why you made these changes which have proved to be disliked by many of us yet you do nothing. Please remove banner etc and return board to its larger size. The Q nowooks like a O and very annoying. Listen to your followers or dont bother asking for comments.

• Mandy4305 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I'm ready to hit play, I'm having to wait til that banner disappears. Very annoying.

• Gordon 01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chums was a good game until some idiot decided to bring the banner as what is going on please get rid A S A P , before you start losing players .

• Joyce731 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is very annoying for the drop down with the last score of the last player I really don't like that it in rap interrupt your train of thought thank you for listening

• Fran 27 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I no longer enjoy the game because it is just irritating and find I play it once a day. Was my favorite word game. Please remove it as it was perfect.

• danusha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

...maybe we should all synchronize the timing, & no one play for 1hr. around the world!

• Tanyosho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that it is very annoying, please change it back or give us a preference to turn it off.

• puppypup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove the flashing banner indicating whose turn it is! When I play a word I know my turn is over. I have paid so much to get no advertising version plus extra coins knowing it helps you as developers. However, I have stopped playing with approximately half of my players I used to play, strictly due to that ANNOYING new banner popping up every time I play a word.

Feedback and Knowledge Base