Feedback

QUIT flashing who's turn it is,it's annoying!!!!

182 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
RoboMom53 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

136 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MrsSal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the big banner indicating who's next is quite distracting, as is the one that announces who's played their turn. Maybe remove them or have the option to. Will we ever get a chance to play this game horizontally on our tables? Thank you. I hope we get more chum options, color changing options on chums and wigs, and more outfits if it's not too much to ask for. I love this game, with a few tweaks available to us its nearly perfect.

• peachgirl195 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep checking back, for now. Change the banner that’s tells whose turn it is or I’m choosing another game.

• kinderlein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the new upgrade! Don't need to tell me it's the other person's turn. And don't need to be reminded every time about how to get the definition of a word. Lastly, why did you move the score board from the left side??? It just confuses me into thinking I have 4 games pending! At least change the color of the dots.

• michele417 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just gave the game 2 stars solely due to the company's lack of responsiveness to hundreds of complaints about the new update.

• GwladysP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with comments. Ruining a good game. Where is the option for undoing last update and getting back to where we were happy...

• alfsgirl10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have got new Amazon fire. Can I use this account on it? How would I log in? I don't want to lose all my chums and all my points/stats etc

• chowess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please take off who plays next - VERY annoying/ I have 3 degrees including a doctorate and I don’t
    Need to be told it’s
    My turn next!! Too many new innovations

• ausbarbp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with all the comments, please get rid of ‘whose turn it is’ before I delete the game

• Marezydoats commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do you even have this forum if you’re not going to listen to the peeps who play, namely, us? Just curious. When this many complain, I would have to see to it right away. Our complaints are valid.

• Marezydoats commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Goodness gracious. These new changes are very annoying to those of us who’ve been playing for years.

• Jowu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE DISABLE THE ‘whose turn’ feature!!! I am on the verge of deleting the entire app!!!!😡😡

Feedback and Knowledge Base