Feedback

QUIT flashing who's turn it is,it's annoying!!!!

187 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
RoboMom53 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

140 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Themz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone take any notice of these comments. I’ve played over 2700 games and this new banner saying who’s go it is has absolutely ruined it for me, so I’m deleting it.

• sfrizzle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! It makes no sense! We can figure that out! The old way was much better! 😡

• pooperdog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Who’s turn it is has got to go. Nothing makes me stop playing a game like a bad update like this. I’m sure I’m not alone! It also appears that the progress bar of cumulative points is not working.

• Golightly62 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Latest update is a dud...do not like the 'dull' screen when it isn't your turn and do not like flashing on the screen whose turn it is..would rather see chumbot games not included in best game tournament.

• michele417 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. Lose the banner. Was anyone confused that it was the next person's turn??? Also, new,screen is too dark. You fixed problems it seemed no one,was having.

• maggie*1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Take that stupid banned telling me whose turn it is! VERY IRRITATING!

• prettykitty357 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HATE BANNER!! Small screen is horrible too! I loved this game and now I’ll go from playing everyday, to once a month. It’s so ANNOYING! Upgrade things for the better, people playing word games know whose turn it it!

• locallass commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really annoying telling me whose turn it is. Why has this just started to happen when I’ve not change anything in Notifications?

Feedback and Knowledge Base