Feedback

Please remove people after a week of no play. 10 days is too long!

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Patricia Piedra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rasta Fari2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am on day 8 with a game I started! I even chatted a reminder! Played against most of the chumbots, because I’m new and don’t have many friends yet... For a quick, strategic game; choose Rasta Fari2! Thanks! Hope we get to play soon.. Peace

• jojiieme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just had a delightful evening playing six games with a friend who’d been unable to play for 10 days - we rescued one game just in time! We had so much fun, and played a tough standard while also enjoying a couple of games with other friends.
    Sometimes life and work get in the way. Not everyone plays on their phone, or has their device on them all the time. Use Chat, find out why the delay and be patient.

• FreddieMercury80 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've got people in my list that haven't played in 8 days and it still hasn't kicked them off yet. 🤦‍♀️

• miniwords commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont think it's fair when a player hold up a game by not playing and when you delete the game they get the win, after a week they dont play and when we delete the game we should get the win because of non participation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base