zholme shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • pak509 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are these comments old and nothing has been done. Horizontal is definitely needed for iPads and so many people use one. Would you please make this possible for us. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• dgbphoebe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought you were working on the horizontal option. Please add it soon. For iPad it will be a huge improvement.

• debbmaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

horizontal would be so good. my tablet is in protective cover which will only stand up securely in the horizontal position

• kristinashli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is awesome, but it would be more awesome if the layout of the game can switch from horizontal to vertical when turning iPad, like most of the operating system! C'mon! Do it!! I've gotten so many people addicted to this game, this would be a fabulous addition! Pretty please.

• MaineMother commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best game ever should have the option to be played in the landscape or horizontal position, please!!!!!

• kitlet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not just horizontal - the choice of landscape or portrait would be the best!

• kitlet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only flaw I see in word chums is having to hold my ipad vertically. Otherwise, it's great!

• Tarlianna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having option of portrait or landscape would be very nice. Some prefer portrait and those who live for landscape do not have that option and are forced to play in portrait mode.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base