Feedback

There needs to be a way to report pedophiles on this game!!

There is a guy named WINTERO trolling for kids. As a mother, I'm disturbed that this is going on!! There needs to be a way to report these sickos and get them banned.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
hailey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • T I S H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please monitor your children playing any games with chat options - pedophiles troll this site b/c they can hide behind a chum image. I was playing late one night, around 2 am, and someone chatted something to the effect of did I want to see nude pics of him? I immediately ended the game n blocked him. please monitor your children of all ages.

• beanawhile4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had a weird experience w someone who didn't want to play, just chat ?!. had no recourse

• PeachySunrise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've reported a couple of perverts through the support/feedback option, but I know they can't stop it from happening. I usually block (which disables chat function) if any player initiates chat beyond the scope of the game. The perverts always start out asking how old I am...I refuse to resign a game because some foul-mouthed piece of crap starts chatting about his erection status. Maybe Flappy needs an assistant to report the IP addresses to local law enforcement who can then check to see if a registered sex offender is behind the inappropriate behavior, especially if multiple complaints are filed against the same player.

• Lady Beau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really call police fill out report. For ANYTHING to be done will need a paper trail.

• mmjay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd call the police. Depending on what exactly he said it could be a crime. Most local PD's have an internet crimes unit. If this guy is truly a pedophile, you would be doing everyone a favor.

Feedback and Knowledge Base