Feedback

Finishing games

Something needs to be done about players who do not finish games because they are going to lose and do not want to adversely affect their stats. There should be an area to report these players and let others know of these unfair players.

97 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lindabsc shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ferboligy101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, I don't care if the person I'm playing against stats plumet because they decided to never finish what they started. This kinda teaches them a lesson that you need to finish or your gonna look like a loser. Also my stats go up so what do I care? Sorry if your for all the stuff about others but they need to be taught a lesson. And what is the point of complaining on a public board when nobody get to chose there opponent anways. If they get them they are stuck with them. Thanks

• Debbie-d commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, I've got the higher score but have one letter left that I can't make a word with. My opponent and I just keep passing; if I resign, will I lose the game, even though I have the higher score?

• BombChelle21 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. However I think the win should go to the person left hanging regardless if they are winning or losing. If you're only losing by a little, it isn't fair to take a loss just because the other person stopped playing

• viabela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

See rulez for "finishing a game". U may not like it but themz the rulz sweetie. If it really bugz u may b u could chat with them about it b4 u start.

• Marisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had a game end with me losing but I still had letters to play that would have made words. Where is the fairness in that and why did it happen?

• jtgm1931 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that after a fixed amount of time, the person with the lower score should automatically lose. I've had a number of games where people stop playing. At least if they resign the win counts to the one who is left.

• migill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree that a time limit following last play should be in effect. One week (with warning) warrants forfeiture of game.

• Ms Pogle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should loose the game if they just stop playing and by resigning they could be fined coins -

• RunForestRun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Three days is long enough which should be proceeded by a warning that they will record a loss if they don't play.

• trish trish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should collect their score to coin balance if they forfeit game. Had five people resign game because they are losing Not fair

• bam211 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a time limit, if after a week someone hasn't made their move then it should count as a loss and they forfeit the game

• missy348 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having this problem and find it annoying and unfair. If someone does not finish a game they are losing the win shroud go to the person with the highest score after a week or so.

• blissful2bme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you quit, it should count as a loss. PERIOD. I always play the game out EVEN if it means I pass because I can not think of a word. It's about showing respect and being a good sport.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base