Experience points (XP)

You start out earning 1 XP (experience point) for every point in your word.   The level bar at bottom of screen shows you how many points you need to get to the next level.

Gear gets to the next level faster

Hats and holds increase XP by the bonus listed on that item.   For example…if you are wearing a hat with XP +15% and a hold with XP + 9% then you add those together and get 24% more experience for every word.  Note:  You get the XP bonus only for the gear you are wearing.

Energy Boost

Energy doubles your experience rate.  It also doubles the gear.   Combining gear and boost will soon have you more than tripling the XP you earn each turn!

Item

Boost

XP

40 Points for word

 

40

Shopping Bag

+15%

6

Straw Hat

+50%

20

XP after gear bonus

 

66

Boost

 

X2


 

 

Total XP earned

 

132

Feedback and Knowledge Base